The Balmoral Gardens Retirement Village was built and established in 1984, the village hosts 214 homes and nearly 300 residents. Balmoral is situated across twenty acres of landscaped gardens and prides itself on its village lifestyle. Balmoral was one of the first villages to be accredited by the Retirement Village Association of Australia and considers itself a community within a community.
Stokes Rousseau was engaged directly by the owners to revitalise the common areas of the village. Over 1300 square meters of floor area including entry/reception, staff offices, kiosk, living room, dining room, card room, billiard room, library, and more received new carpet, floor vinyl, painting, plastering, wallpaper and joinery. Works also included complete strip out and renovation of the two communal toilet and showering facilities on site.