The Edward Street Cottage is a heritage-listed bluestone dwelling built in the 1860’s by Henry and John Jenkin. The original cottage is part of a larger construction project completed in 2012. Stokes Rousseau was engaged to renovate the original cottage. Works included transforming the interior of the cottage, removing load bearing walls and replacing them with large steel beams to open the space. Bathroom, kitchenette, study nook and loft style double bedroom were added, including large sliding doors neatly dividing the workspaces and beautiful courtyard. Complete with a new slate roof, new external doors and windows the cottage is set to withstand the next 150 years in true style.