In March 2010 Stokes Rousseau was awarded a contract to provide an ongoing consulting project management service for the Hobsons Bay City Council, located in the inner western suburbs of Melbourne.
The role involves management of a wide range of contracts, ranging from $150,000 to $500,000 in value from restoration of community buildings to upgrading sport facilities and works on general infrastructure.
Stokes Rousseau were responsible throughout the construction process from tender documentation and evaluation, project delivery and budgets through to client occupation and practical completion.
Recent projects include:
- Bryan Martyn Pavilion Upgrade
- Altona hockey field lighting upgrade
- Newport Baseball Pavilion Upgrade
- JT Gray field lighting (stages 1 & 2)
- Croft Reserve field lighting upgrades