Brunswick Trugo Club Pavilion, City of Moreland, VIC

Trugo was invented by railway workers at the Newport Railway Workshops in the 1920’s. Stokes Rousseau was engaged to refurbish the Brunswick Trugo Club Pavilion. Works included demolishing the flat roof, regrading the roof structure, installing insulated panel roofing, reconstructing failed brickwork and articulating joints, replacing fascia and eaves, upgrading the electricity supply point and services, constructing DDA compliant entrance ramp, DDA compliant amenities, and extensive painting.


Posted on

November 17, 2016